Keyword Relevance for: Music Performance - Jazz
27-4014.00 Sound Engineering Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Engineer
- Musical Engineer
- Operate machines and equipment to record, synchronize, mix, or reproduce music, voices, or sound effects in sporting arenas, theater productions, recording studios, or movie and video productions.
- Confer with producers, performers, and others to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production, such as a musical recording or a film.
- Create musical instrument digital interface programs for music projects, commercials, or film postproduction.
- Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards.
- Prepare for recording sessions by performing activities such as selecting and setting up microphones.
- Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
- Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances.
- Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles.