Keyword Relevance for: Music Technology - Audio Techniques
27-4014.00 Sound Engineering Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||16 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Sound Engineering Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Engineer
- Musical Engineer
- Audio Engineer
- Audio Operator
- Audio Production Manager
- Audio Recording Engineer
- Broadcast Technician
- Mechanic Sound Technician
- Mechanical Sound Technician
- Mixing Technician
- Public Address Technician
- Sound Technician
- Sound Effects Technician
- Sound Recording Technician
- Special Effects Technician
- Theater Technician
- Operate machines and equipment to record, synchronize, mix, or reproduce music, voices, or sound effects in sporting arenas, theater productions, recording studios, or movie and video productions.
- Confer with producers, performers, and others to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production, such as a musical recording or a film.
- Convert video and audio recordings into digital formats for editing or archiving.
- Create musical instrument digital interface programs for music projects, commercials, or film postproduction.
- Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards.
- Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
- Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with others to determine technical details of productions.
- Operate audio recording equipment.