Keyword Relevance for: dental
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Dentist D.D.S.
- Doctor of Dental Science, Prosthodontist
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics Dentist
- Prosthetic Dentist
- Prosthodontist/Restorative/Reconstructive Dentist
- Reconstructive Dentist
- Collaborate with general dentists, specialists, and other health professionals to develop solutions to dental and oral health concerns.
- Design and fabricate dental prostheses, or supervise dental technicians and laboratory bench workers who construct the devices.
- Measure and take impressions of patients' jaws and teeth to determine the shape and size of dental prostheses, using face bows, dental articulators, recording devices, and other materials.
- Repair, reline, or rebase dentures.
- Replace missing teeth and associated oral structures with permanent fixtures, such as implant-supported prostheses, crowns and bridges, or removable fixtures, such as dentures.
Detailed Work Activities
- analyze dental data
- collect dental laboratory diagnostic data
- follow dental or medical x-ray procedures
- operate dental equipment
- use dental treatment procedures
- use knowledge of dental terminology