5 matches for Administrative
- Physicians who administer anesthetics prior to, during, or after surgery or other medical procedures.
- Administer anesthetic or sedation during medical procedures, using local, intravenous, spinal, or caudal methods.
- Coordinate administration of anesthetics with surgeons during operation.
- Inform students and staff of types and methods of anesthesia administration, signs of complications, and emergency methods to counteract reactions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer anesthetics or sedatives to control pain.
Learn more on the