5 matches for Information
- Advise or inform guardians, relatives, or significant others of patients' conditions or treatment.
- Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patients to provide information on general physical condition or mental disorder.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or other professionals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
Learn more on the