Keyword Relevance for: Information
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Advise or inform guardians, relatives, or significant others of patients' conditions or treatment.
- Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patients to provide information on general physical condition or mental disorder.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or other professionals.
Detailed Work Activities
- apply drug information to patient treatment
- communicate technical information
- obtain information from clients, customers, or patients