Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
29-1069.05 Nuclear Medicine Physicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Diagnose and treat diseases using radioactive materials and techniques. May monitor radionuclide preparation, administration, and disposition.
- Administer radioisotopes to clinical patients or research subjects.
- Monitor quality control of radionuclide preparation, administration, or disposition ensuring that activities comply with applicable regulations and standards.
- Prescribe radionuclides and dosages to be administered to individual patients.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer medical substances for imaging or other procedures.