Keyword Relevance for: Information
29-1069.05 Nuclear Medicine Physicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Consult with patients following radiation treatments to provide information and assess outcomes or to recommend further consultation or treatments as appropriate.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Communicate detailed medical information to patients or family members.
- Verify accuracy of patient information.