Keyword Relevance for: Pre-Veterinary Medicine
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Veterinary Radiologist
- Associate Professor-Radiology, School of Medicine
- Senior Radiology/Nuclear Medicine Physician
- Prepare comprehensive interpretive reports of findings.
- Recognize or treat complications during and after procedures, including blood pressure problems, pain, oversedation, or bleeding.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.