Keyword Relevance for: Pre-Veterinary Medicine
29-1069.11 Sports Medicine Physicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||22 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Sports Medicine Physicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Associate Professor Family Medicine/Orthopedics
- Co-Director of Sports Medicine and Team Physician
- Director of Athletic Medicine, Head Team Physician
- Director of Sports Medicine
- Director of Sports Medicine, Partner, Orthopedic and Spine Specialists
- Director of Sports Medicine/Team Physician/Orthopedic Surgeon
- Family Medicine/Sports Medicine Specialist/Team Physician
- Head Team Physician/Director of Intercollegiate Sports Medicine
- MD, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Medical Doctor/Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Nonsurgical Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, Director of Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
- Pediatric Sports Medicine Specialist
- Physician, Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Physician, Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Professor of Pediatrics and Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Sports Medicine/Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine/Family Medicine Physician
- Diagnose, treat, and help prevent injuries that occur during sporting events, athletic training, and physical activities.
- Prescribe medications for the treatment of athletic-related injuries.
- Prescribe orthotics, prosthetics, and adaptive equipment.
- Conduct research in the prevention or treatment of injuries or medical conditions related to sports and exercise.
- Develop and prescribe exercise programs such as off-season conditioning regimens.
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Provide education and counseling on illness and injury prevention.
- Select and prepare medical equipment or medications to be taken to athletic competition sites.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare medical supplies or equipment for use.
- Prepare medications or medical solutions.
- Prescribe assistive medical devices or related treatments.
- Prescribe medications.
- Prescribe treatments or therapies.