Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
29-1071.01 Anesthesiologist Assistants
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Assist anesthesiologists in the administration of anesthesia for surgical and non-surgical procedures. Monitor patient status and provide patient care during surgical treatment.
- Administer anesthetic, adjuvant, or accessory drugs under the direction of an anesthesiologist.
- Administer blood, blood products, or supportive fluids.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer anesthetics or sedatives to control pain.
- Administer blood or other fluids intravenously.