7 matches for Information
- Inform patients and refer to appropriate practitioners when diagnosis reveals findings outside physical therapy.
- Obtain patients' informed consent to proposed interventions.
- Provide information to the patient about the proposed intervention, its material risks and expected benefits, and any reasonable alternatives.
- Provide educational information about physical therapy or physical therapists, injury prevention, ergonomics, or ways to promote health.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart or enter information into computer.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate detailed medical information to patients or family members.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
Learn more on the