Keyword Relevance for: Information
29-1125.01 Art Therapists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Conduct information sharing sessions, such as in-service workshops for other professionals, potential client groups, or the general community.
- Gather client information from sources such as case documentation, client observation, or interviews of client or family members.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Gather medical information from patient histories.