16 matches for -Medical Technology
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Medical Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (Med CCC-SLP)
- Speech-Language Pathologist, Assistive Technology Coordinator
- Communicate with non-speaking students, using sign language or computer technology.
- Conduct or direct research on speech or hearing topics and report findings for use in developing procedures, technologies, or treatments.
- Consult with and advise educators or medical staff on speech or hearing topics, such as communication strategies or speech and language stimulation.
- Consult with and refer clients to additional medical or educational services.
- Evaluate hearing or speech and language test results, barium swallow results, or medical or background information to diagnose and plan treatment for speech, language, fluency, voice, or swallowing disorders.
- Participate in conferences, training, continuing education courses, or publish research results to share knowledge of new hearing or speech disorder treatment methods or technologies.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical issues.
- Develop treatment plans that use non-medical therapies.
- Maintain medical facility records.
- Maintain medical or professional knowledge.
- Operate diagnostic or therapeutic medical instruments or equipment.
- Present medical research reports.
- Train caregivers or other non-medical personnel.
Learn more on the