Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
29-1141.03 Critical Care Nurses
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Administer blood and blood products, monitoring patients for signs and symptoms related to transfusion reactions.
- Administer medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer blood or other fluids intravenously.
- Administer intravenous medications.
- Administer non-intravenous medications.