Keyword Relevance for: biology
29-2011.00 Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
- Analyze samples of biological material for chemical content or reaction.
- Obtain, cut, stain, and mount biological material on slides for microscopic study and diagnosis, following standard laboratory procedures.
Detailed Work Activities
- analyze biological research, test, or analysis data
- conduct analyses or tests of biological material samples
- examine biological or other material specimens under microscope
- prepare biological specimens for examination
- prepare vaccines, biologicals, or serums
- use biological research techniques
- use biological testing instruments