15 matches for Dentistry
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Dental Hygienists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Hygienist, Mobile Coordinator
- Dental Nurse
- Instructor of Clinical Dental Hygiene
- Pediatric Dental Hygienist
- Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
- Registered Dental Hygienist, Part Time Clinical Faculty
- Apply fluorides or other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay.
- Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
- Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums, using dental instruments.
- Conduct dental health clinics for community groups to augment services of dentist.
- Maintain dental equipment and sharpen and sterilize dental instruments.
Detailed Work Activities
- Adjust dental devices or appliances to ensure fit.
- Treat dental problems or diseases.
Learn more on the