Keyword Relevance for: dental
29-2021.00 Dental Hygienists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||12 matches|
- Dental Hygienists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Hygienist, Mobile Coordinator
- Dental Nurse
- Instructor of Clinical Dental Hygiene
- Pediatric Dental Hygienist
- Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
- Registered Dental Hygienist, Part Time Clinical Faculty
- Apply fluorides or other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay.
- Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
- Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums, using dental instruments.
- Conduct dental health clinics for community groups to augment services of dentist.
- Maintain dental equipment and sharpen and sterilize dental instruments.
Detailed Work Activities
- analyze dental data
- collect dental laboratory diagnostic data
- follow dental or medical office procedures
- follow dental or medical x-ray procedures
- maintain dental or medical records
- operate dental equipment
- perform dental hygiene procedures
- prepare patient for dental work
- set up dental equipment
- use dental treatment procedures
- use darkroom procedures in radiology or medical or dental lab setting
- use knowledge of dental terminology