71 matches for -Medical Technology
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||51 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||14 matches|
- Radiologic Technologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- 3D Technologist
- Angiogram Special Procedures Technologist
- CAT Scan Technologist (Computed Axial Tomography Technologist)
- CT Scan Technologist (Computed Tomography Scan Technologist)
- CT Scan Special Procedures Technologist
- CT/MRI Technologist (Computed Tomography/Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist)
- Certified Bone Density Technologist
- Chief Technologist
- Chief Technologist/Pacs Administrator
- Computed Tomography Technologist (CT Technologist)
- Computed Tomography Radiologic Technologist (CT Rt)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Lead Technologist
- Lead Computed Tomography Technologist (Lead CT Technologist)
- MRI Technologist (Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Special Procedures Technologist (MRI Special Procedures Technologist)
- Mammography Technologist
- Manager/Ct-Mri Technologist/Marketing
- Radiographer Technologist
- Radiographer, Radiologic Technologist
- Radiologic Technologist (RT)
- Radiologic Technologist and CT Technologist (Radiologic Technologist and Computed Tomography Technologist)
- Radiologic Technologist and Lead MRI Technologist (Radiologic Technologist and Lead Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist)
- Radiologic Technologist and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist
- Radiologic Technologist and Mammographer
- Radiologic Technologist, Instructor Radiologic Technology
- Radiologic Technologist, Registered (RT(R))
- Radiologic Technologists
- Radiologic Tech, CT, X-ray, Mammo, MRI (Radiologic Technologist, Computed Tomography, X-radiation, Mammogram, Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Radiologic and Magnetic Technologist
- Radiological Technologist
- Radiological Technologist, Mammographer
- Radiology Technologist
- Radiology Technologist, Ultrasound Tech, Mammogram Tech
- Registered Technologist Radiographer
- Registered Radiography Technologist
- Registered Radiologic Technologist
- Senior Technologist
- Senior CT Technologist (Senior Computed Tomography Technologist)
- Senior Staff Mri/Ct Technologist
- Senior X-Ray Technologist
- Staff Technologist
- Staff Technologist, X-Ray and Mammography (Staff Tech, X-Ray and Mammography)
- Staff Radiologic Technologist
- Ultra Sonographer, X-Ray Technologist
- Ultrasound Technologist
- X-Ray Technologist (X-Ray Tech)
- X-Ray Technologist, Bone Density and Mammography Technologist (X-Ray Technologist, Bone Density and Mammography Tech)
- X-Ray Technologist/Mammographer
- X-Ray/Cat Scan Tech (X-Ray/Computerized Axial Tomography Scan Technologist)
- Take x rays and CAT scans or administer nonradioactive materials into patient's blood stream for diagnostic purposes. Includes technologists who specialize in other scanning modalities.
- Collaborate with other medical team members, such as physicians or nurses, to conduct angiography or special vascular procedures.
- Coordinate work with clerical personnel or other technologists.
- Prepare and administer oral or injected contrast media to patients.
- Take thorough and accurate patient medical histories.
Detailed Work Activities
- Adjust settings or positions of medical equipment.
- Administer medical substances for imaging or other procedures.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Maintain medical equipment or instruments.
- Monitor video displays of medical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Prepare medical supplies or equipment for use.
- Prepare medications or medical solutions.
- Process x-rays or other medical images.
- Record patient medical histories.
- Repair medical facility equipment.
- Train medical providers.
- Verify that medical activities or operations meet standards.
Learn more on the