Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
29-2034.00 Radiologic Technologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chief Technologist/Pacs Administrator
- Take x rays and CAT scans or administer nonradioactive materials into patient's blood stream for diagnostic purposes. Includes technologists who specialize in other scanning modalities.
- Perform administrative duties, such as developing departmental operating budget, coordinating purchases of supplies or equipment, or preparing work schedules.
- Prepare and administer oral or injected contrast media to patients.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer medical substances for imaging or other procedures.