Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
29-2041.00 Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Assess injuries, administer emergency medical care, and extricate trapped individuals. Transport injured or sick persons to medical facilities.
- Administer drugs, orally or by injection, or perform intravenous procedures under a physician's direction.
- Administer first aid treatment or life support care to sick or injured persons in prehospital settings.
- Coordinate with treatment center personnel to obtain patients' vital statistics and medical history, to determine the circumstances of the emergency, and to administer emergency treatment.
Detailed Work Activities
- administer injections
- administer medications or treatments