5 matches for Information
- Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items, or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, check for outdated medications in current inventory, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
Detailed Work Activities
- Process medical billing information.
- Verify accuracy of patient information.
Learn more on the