Keyword Relevance for: Information
29-2052.00 Pharmacy Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items, or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, check for outdated medications in current inventory, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- obtain information from clients, customers, or patients