Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
29-2056.00 Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Administer anesthesia to animals, under the direction of a veterinarian, and monitor animals' responses to anesthetics so that dosages can be adjusted.
- Administer emergency first aid, such as performing emergency resuscitation or other life saving procedures.
- Prepare and administer medications, vaccines, serums, or treatments, as prescribed by veterinarians.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer anesthetics or sedatives to control pain.
- Administer basic health care or medical treatments.
- Administer non-intravenous medications.