Keyword Relevance for: -Medical Technology
29-2057.00 Ophthalmic Medical Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
- Ophthalmic Medical Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Certified Ophthalmic Medical Technician
- Manager of Ophthalmic Medical Technicians
- Ophthalmic Medical Assistant
- Ophthalmic Medical Technician
- Assist ophthalmologists by performing ophthalmic clinical functions. May administer eye exams, administer eye medications, and instruct the patient in care and use of corrective lenses.
- Administer topical ophthalmic or oral medications.
- Take and document patients' medical histories.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer non-intravenous medications.
- Clean medical equipment or facilities.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Maintain medical equipment or instruments.
- Operate diagnostic or therapeutic medical instruments or equipment.
- Record patient medical histories.
- Sterilize medical equipment or instruments.