Keyword Relevance for: Professional, scientific and technical services
29-2091.00 Orthotists and Prosthetists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Orthotists and Prosthetists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Board Certified and Licensed Orthotist/Prosthetist
- Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist CPO and Area Practice Manager APM
- Chief of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Director of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Director, Master of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics Program
- Vice President of Professional and Clinical Services
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Maintain medical or professional knowledge.