Keyword Relevance for: Allied Health
29-9012.00 Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health and Safety Coordinator
- Health and Safety Tech
- Construction Health and Safety Technician
- Environmental Health Technologist
- Environmental, Health, and Safety EHS Leader
- Occupational Health and Safety Technologist
- Safety Health and Environmental Program Manager
- Senior Environmental, Health and Safety Professional
- Collect data on work environments for analysis by occupational health and safety specialists. Implement and conduct evaluation of programs designed to limit chemical, physical, biological, and ergonomic risks to workers.
- Collect data related to ecological or human health risks at brownfield sites.
- Conduct interviews to obtain information or evidence regarding communicable diseases or violations of health or sanitation regulations.
- Confer with schools, state authorities, or community groups to develop health standards or programs.
- Educate the public about health issues or enforce health legislation to prevent disease, to promote health, or to help people understand health protection procedures and regulations.
- Prepare or review specifications or orders for the purchase of safety equipment, ensuring that proper features are present and that items conform to health and safety standards.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Conduct health or safety training programs.
- Design public or employee health programs.
- Prepare official health documents or records.