Keyword Relevance for: Information
29-9012.00 Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Conduct interviews to obtain information or evidence regarding communicable diseases or violations of health or sanitation regulations.
- Review records or reports concerning laboratory results, staffing, floor plans, fire inspections, or sanitation to gather information for the development or enforcement of safety activities.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- explain complex mathematical information
- use hazardous materials information
- use technical information in manufacturing or industrial activities