11 matches for Pre-Veterinary Medicine
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Assistant Athletic Director of Sports Medicine
- Director of Athletic Medicine
- Director of Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine Coordinator
- Sports Medicine Trainer
- Apply protective or injury preventive devices, such as tape, bandages, or braces, to body parts, such as ankles, fingers, or wrists.
- Conduct research or provide instruction on subject matter related to athletic training or sports medicine.
- Instruct coaches, athletes, parents, medical personnel, or community members in the care and prevention of athletic injuries.
- Plan or implement comprehensive athletic injury or illness prevention programs.
- Teach sports medicine courses to athletic training students.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
Learn more on the