Keyword Relevance for: Information
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Inform patients of how to prepare and supply birth sites.
- Provide information about community health and social resources.
- Provide information about the physical and emotional processes involved in the pregnancy, labor, birth, and postpartum periods.
- Provide postpartum patients with contraceptive and family planning information.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Communicate detailed medical information to patients or family members.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Test biological specimens to gather information about patient conditions.