Keyword Relevance for: Information
31-1013.00 Psychiatric Aides
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Complete administrative tasks, such as entering orders into computer, answering telephone calls, or maintaining medical or facility information.
- Interview patients upon admission and record information.
- Record and maintain patient information, such as vital signs, eating habits, behavior, progress notes, treatments, or discharge plans.
Detailed Work Activities
- Interview patients to gather medical information.
- Record vital statistics or other health information.