Keyword Relevance for: Dentistry
31-9091.00 Dental Assistants
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||24 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Dental Assistants
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Dental Aide
- Dental Assistant (DA)
- Dental Assistant, Certified Dental Assistant (Dental Assistant, CDA)
- Dental Assistant, Office Coordinator
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Nurse
- Dental Office Manager
- Dentist Attendant
- Certified Dental Assistant (CDA)
- Certified Dental Assistant, Expanded Functions Dental Auxiliary (CDA, EFDA)
- Certified Orthodontic, Pedodontic Dental Assistant (Certified Ortho, Pedo Dental Asst)
- Certified Registered Dental Assistant
- Expanded Dental Assistant
- Expanded Duty Dental Assistant (EDDA)
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA)
- Lead Dental Assistant
- Lead Dental Assistant and Certified Implant Auxiliary
- Licensed Dental Assistant
- Pediatric Clinic Coordinator, Certified Dental Assistant (Pediatric Clinic Coordinator, CDA)
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
- Senior Expanded Dental Assistant, Certified Dental Assistant
- Surgical Dental Assistant
- Treatment Coordinator, Dental Assistant
- Assist dentist, set up equipment, prepare patient for treatment, and keep records.
- Assist dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies.
- Clean teeth, using dental instruments.
- Expose dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Order and monitor dental supplies and equipment inventory.
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures.
- Provide postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually or using computer.
- Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.