10 matches for Information
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health Information Coder
- Health Services Information Specialist
- Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of a physician. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding information for insurance purposes. Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, drawing blood, and administering medications as directed by physician.
- Authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
Detailed Work Activities
- Explain technical medical information to patients.
- Interview patients to gather medical information.
- Process medical billing information.
- Record vital statistics or other health information.
Learn more on the