Keyword Relevance for: -Medical Technology
31-9093.00 Medical Equipment Preparers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||8 matches|
- Medical Equipment Preparers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Medical Technologist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Service Technician (MST)
- Medical Supply Technician
- Medical Supply Technician/Sterilization Technician
- Medical Technician (Med Tech)
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Certified Registered Medical Supply Technician
- Lead Medical Supply Technician
- Surgical Technologist
- Install and set up medical equipment, using hand tools.
- Maintain records of inventory or equipment usage and order medical instruments or supplies when inventory is low.
- Stock crash carts or other medical supplies.
Detailed Work Activities
- Attend educational events to update medical knowledge.
- Clean medical equipment.
- Inventory medical supplies or equipment.
- Maintain medical equipment or instruments.
- Monitor medical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Operate medical equipment.
- Prepare medical instruments or equipment for use.
- Stock medical or patient care supplies.