Keyword Relevance for: Information
31-9095.00 Pharmacy Aides
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Record drugs delivered to the pharmacy, store incoming merchandise, and inform the supervisor of stock needs. May operate cash register and accept prescriptions for filling.
- Accept prescriptions for filling, gathering and processing necessary information.
- Provide customers with information about the uses, effects, and interactions of drugs and out of stock items.
Detailed Work Activities
- Explain technical medical information to patients.
- Process medical billing information.