Keyword Relevance for: Information
33-2021.02 Fire Investigators
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Analyze evidence and other information to determine probable cause of fire or explosion.
- Subpoena and interview witnesses, property owners, and building occupants to obtain information and sworn testimony.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- compile information on findings from investigation of accidents
- interview crime witnesses or victims to obtain descriptive information