Keyword Relevance for: Information
33-3021.01 Police Detectives
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Analyze completed police reports to determine what additional information and investigative work is needed.
- Maintain surveillance of establishments to obtain identifying information on suspects.
- Prepare charges or responses to charges, or information for court cases, according to formalized procedures.
- Provide information to lab personnel concerning the source of an item of evidence and tests to be performed.
- Question individuals or observe persons and establishments to confirm information given to patrol officers.
- Record progress of investigation, maintain informational files on suspects, and submit reports to commanding officer or magistrate to authorize warrants.
Detailed Work Activities
- conduct surveillance to obtain information for law enforcement
- interview crime witnesses or victims to obtain descriptive information