Keyword Relevance for: Information
33-3021.03 Criminal Investigators and Special Agents
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Collaborate with other offices and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities.
- Collect and record physical information about arrested suspects, including fingerprints, height and weight measurements, and photographs.
- Develop relationships with informants to obtain information related to cases.
- Examine records to locate links in chains of evidence or information.
- Manage security programs designed to protect personnel, facilities, and information.
Detailed Work Activities
- conduct surveillance to obtain information for law enforcement
- interview crime witnesses or victims to obtain descriptive information
- verify investigative information