Keyword Relevance for: Information
33-3021.03 Criminal Investigators and Special Agents
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Collaborate with other offices and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities.
- Collect and record physical information about arrested suspects, including fingerprints, height and weight measurements, and photographs.
- Develop relationships with informants to obtain information related to cases.
- Examine records to locate links in chains of evidence or information.
- Manage security programs designed to protect personnel, facilities, and information.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with law enforcement or security agencies to share information.
- Interview people to gather information about criminal activities.
- Observe individuals' activities to gather information or compile evidence.
- Record information about suspects or criminals.
- Use databases to locate investigation details or other information.