Keyword Relevance for: Information
33-3021.06 Intelligence Analysts
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Gather, analyze, or evaluate information from a variety of sources, such as law enforcement databases, surveillance, intelligence networks or geographic information systems. Use intelligence data to anticipate and prevent organized crime activities, such as terrorism.
- Collaborate with representatives from other government and intelligence organizations to share information or coordinate intelligence activities.
- Design, use, or maintain databases and software applications, such as geographic information systems (GIS) mapping and artificial intelligence tools.
- Develop defense plans or tactics, using intelligence and other information.
- Gather and evaluate information, using tools such as aerial photographs, radar equipment, or sensitive radio equipment.
- Gather intelligence information by field observation, confidential information sources, or public records.
- Gather, analyze, correlate, or evaluate information from a variety of resources, such as law enforcement databases.