Keyword Relevance for: Information
33-3031.00 Fish and Game Wardens
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Address schools, civic groups, sporting clubs, or the media to disseminate information concerning wildlife conservation and regulations.
- Collect and report information on populations or conditions of fish and wildlife in their habitats, availability of game food or cover, or suspected pollution.
- Provide advice or information to park or reserve visitors.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inform the public about policies, services or procedures.
- Document legal or regulatory information.
- Observe individuals' activities to gather information or compile evidence.
- Record information about environmental conditions.