Keyword Relevance for: Information
33-3041.00 Parking Enforcement Workers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Enter and retrieve information pertaining to vehicle registration, identification, and status, using hand-held computers.
- Provide information to the public regarding parking regulations and facilities, and the location of streets, buildings and points of interest.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inform the public about policies, services or procedures.
- Relay information about incidents or emergencies to personnel using phones or two-way radios.
- Use databases to locate investigation details or other information.