Keyword Relevance for: Information
33-3051.01 Police Patrol Officers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Inform citizens of community services and recommend options to facilitate longer-term problem resolution.
- Evaluate complaint and emergency-request information to determine response requirements.
- Provide road information to assist motorists.
- Relay complaint and emergency-request information to appropriate agency dispatchers.
Detailed Work Activities
- interview crime witnesses or victims to obtain descriptive information
- relay information to proper officials
- use hazardous materials information