Keyword Relevance for: Information
33-9021.00 Private Detectives and Investigators
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Gather, analyze, compile and report information regarding individuals or organizations to clients, or detect occurrences of unlawful acts or infractions of rules in private establishment.
- Conduct background investigations of individuals, such as pre-employment checks, to obtain information about an individual's character, financial status or personal history.
- Confer with establishment officials, security departments, police, or postal officials to identify problems, provide information, or receive instructions.
- Obtain and analyze information on suspects, crimes, or disturbances to solve cases, to identify criminal activity, or to gather information for court cases.
- Question persons to obtain evidence for cases of divorce, child custody, or missing persons or information about individuals' character or financial status.
- Search computer databases, credit reports, public records, tax or legal filings, or other resources to locate persons or to compile information for investigations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Interview people to obtain information about actions or status of individuals.
- Observe individuals' activities to gather information or compile evidence.
- Use databases to locate investigation details or other information.