Keyword Relevance for: Information
39-4031.00 Morticians, Undertakers, and Funeral Directors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Inform survivors of benefits for which they may be eligible.
- Arrange for pallbearers or inform pallbearers or honorary groups of their duties.
- Obtain information needed to complete legal documents, such as death certificates or burial permits.
- Provide information on funeral service options, products, or merchandise and maintain a casket display area.
Detailed Work Activities
- obtain information from clients, customers, or patients