Keyword Relevance for: Information
41-3011.00 Advertising Sales Agents
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Obtain and study information about clients' products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance.
Detailed Work Activities
- obtain information from individuals
- write sales or informational speeches