Keyword Relevance for: Information
41-3031.01 Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Inform and advise concerned parties regarding fluctuations or securities transactions affecting plans or accounts.
- Contact prospective customers to determine customer needs, present information, or explain available services.
- Record transactions accurately, and keep clients informed about transactions.
- Review all securities transactions to ensure accuracy of information and conformance to governing agency regulations.
- Supply the latest price quotes on any security, as well as information on the activities or financial positions of the corporations issuing these securities.
Detailed Work Activities
- inform clients of fluctuations affecting account
- complete information on loan forms
- obtain information from individuals