Keyword Relevance for: Information
41-4011.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Inform customers about issues related to responsible use and disposal of products, such as waste reduction or product or byproduct recycling or disposal.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Attend sales and trade meetings, and read related publications in order to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, and industry developments.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
- Research and convey information to customers about tax benefits or government rebates associated with energy-efficient scientific or technical products, such as solar panels.
- Study information about new products so that equipment and supplies can be accurately depicted and proper recommendations made.
Detailed Work Activities
- obtain information from individuals