Keyword Relevance for: engineers
41-4011.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||11 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineering Supplies Sales
- Application Engineer
- Applications Engineer
- Field Sales Engineer
- Outside Sales Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Senior Application Engineer
- Senior Applications Engineer
- Senior Sales Engineer/Sales Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Sell goods for wholesalers or manufacturers where technical or scientific knowledge is required in such areas as biology, engineering, chemistry, and electronics, normally obtained from at least 2 years of post-secondary education.
- Consult with engineers regarding technical problems with products.
- Obtain building blueprints or specifications for use by engineering departments in bid preparations.