Keyword Relevance for: Information
41-9011.00 Demonstrators and Product Promoters
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
- Learn about competitors' products or consumers' interests or concerns to answer questions or provide more complete information.
- Provide product information, using lectures, films, charts, or slide shows.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Record and report demonstration-related information, such as the number of questions asked by the audience or the number of coupons distributed.
Detailed Work Activities
- write sales or informational speeches