Keyword Relevance for: demonstrators
41-9011.00 Demonstrators and Product Promoters
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||15 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Demonstrators and Product Promoters
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Demonstrator Sales
- Electric-Gas Appliances Demonstrator
- Food Demonstrator
- Home Demonstrator
- Home Service Demonstrator
- In Store Demonstrator
- In-Store Demonstrator
- Knitting Demonstrator
- Meat Products Demonstrator
- Party Demonstrator
- Party Plan Demonstrator
- Product Demonstrator
- Sewing Demonstrator
- Sewing Techniques Demonstrator
- Demonstrate merchandise and answer questions for the purpose of creating public interest in buying the product. May sell demonstrated merchandise.
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Record and report demonstration-related information, such as the number of questions asked by the audience or the number of coupons distributed.
- Research or investigate products to be presented to prepare for demonstrations.
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Train demonstrators to present a company's products or services.
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.
- Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
Detailed Work Activities
- Demonstrate products to consumers.