Keyword Relevance for: Information
41-9031.00 Sales Engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Provide information needed for the development of custom-made machinery.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
Detailed Work Activities
- Explain financial information to customers.
- Explain technical product or service information to customers.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Share sales-related or market information with colleagues.