Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-2011.00 Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Specialist
- Information Switchboard Operator
- Switchboard Operator, Receptionist, Information Center (Switchboard Opr, Receptionist, Info Center)
- Operate telephone business systems equipment or switchboards to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls. May supply information to callers and record messages.
- Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls or taking messages as necessary.
- Page individuals to inform them of telephone calls, using paging or interoffice communication equipment.
Detailed Work Activities
- date stamp messages, mail, or other information
- transcribe spoken or written information